Saturday, January 20, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Personally I don't think I'm very effected by a government shutdown. I kind of like the idea... This is awesome!... I'm also not a military family or someone living on a fixed income dependent on a government check. Seems vastly unfair to be using these folks as pawns in political disputes. The people doing so should be ashamed. Should be but they won't feel any shame at all... The wife of Moses was Zipporah. It is amazing how lost to history she has become. We really know zip about Zipporah... Today's word of the day is "Ambit" meaning circumference, boundary, or sphere of influence. It's also the root of the word "ambition"... Patriots coach Matt Patricia on new endorsement deal with Gillette, "I use razors all the time. Use your imagination."... This is what Matt Patricia looks like without a beard...

No comments:

Post a Comment