Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Not sure about anyone else but this is the least enthusiastic I've been about an MLB Hot Stove offseason in decades... The mysterious disappearing number 80. Seriously I've watched this a dozen times - what happens to number 80?... According to BaseballReference.com the most similar batter through age 22 for Red Sox outfielder Andrew Benintendi is Dave Winfield. Wow! No pressure rookie... I still say that salad bars should be re-named "Vegetable Buffets"... Cool - New York City a directly overhead view... "The best time for a man to do Kegel exercises is while he urinates" - John Kerry... I wish BasketballReference.com also had a "similar player" feature. I'd love to know what players were similar to Celtics Jaylen Brown and Jason Tatum...

No comments:

Post a Comment