Friday, October 20, 2017

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- The tree lobsters are dead! Long live the tree lobsters! (As an aside Tree Lobsters would be a great name for a band)

- Awesome! Beastie Boys / Muppets mashup

- Things like this make me so angry. Not angry with McKayla for coming forward but red-hot anger at the scum would would take advantage of her in this way. I agree with McKayla's four suggested changes and would assume anyone with any decency would too.

- Researchers discover that memories form and get recalled along two distinct circuits in the brain. This could be very relevant towards Alzheimer's research.

- 27 million men, women and children still live as slaves today! 27 million! Why more civilized people aren't outraged at this baffles me.

- Timeline: The Clintons, the Russians and Uranium.

- 21-years of Joe Buck hyping (mostly) forgotten Fox shows

No comments:

Post a Comment