Friday, January 06, 2017

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I was at the game in Miami this weekend where Tom Brady passed Dolphins legend Dan Marino on the all-time passing yards list. No public announcement was made. I thought that was very disrespectful to both players... Heh heh... With Bob Dylan being named a Nobel Prize winner in 2016 - can Alice Cooper being named US Poet Laureate in 2017 be far behind?... Size matters... When people ask me if I've seen Rogue One I always respond, "No - how does it compare to the original Spy Kids?" just to confuse people... Speaking of Tom Brady - good take on how Roger Goodell actually helped the Patriots by being such a jackhole... I would love if MLB would start referring to left-handed pitchers as "Left-wingers" and right-handed pitchers as "Right-wingers" just to mess with people...  How about "NO THANK YOU!"... I think the owl on Hooter's logo - one eye should be colored pink and the other brown. Who's with me?... Ummm...

2 comments:

  1. Since Alice Cooper is underrated and Bob Dylan overrated, I don't see why not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree that Alice Cooper is vastly, vastly underrated.

    ReplyDelete