Saturday, September 03, 2016

Top 5 - People and Things that Pollute My Twitter Feed

I use Twitter to jot down miscellaneous thoughts and observations but more importantly to get my news - especially about sports and science. There are a significant number of Tweets about certain people and subjects that are just continual contaminants to my time and reading enjoyment. Here are my Top 5 people and things that pollute my Twitter feed:

1. The Kardashians - I couldn't tell one of these spoiled sluts from another. They are like the herpes of Twitter in that there keeps being outbreaks of them polluting my Twitter feed.

2A. Donald Trump - the spelling adverse sayer of outrageous things. I can't wait for this election to be over.

2B. Hillary Clinton - the corrupt liar who lies. Can't believe one of these two is going to be President.

4. Dr. Pimple Popper - no I most certainly do not want to see a video of the latest gross thing she's had to pop. Literally disgusting.

5. Cats - there I said it! I guess I am more of a dog person and I also deduct 20 points from my estimate of a person's IQ any time "Caturday" is mentioned. It's not cute - it is stupid.

Just missing the list - Colin Kaepernick, Leana Dunham, Anthony Weiner and Amy Schumer.

If you haven't done so already - please follow me at @ALargeRegular

No comments:

Post a Comment