Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Vote Orange? Isn't that a subliminal way of saying Vote Trump? No thanks I love America so that's why I'll vote for the Red Sox!... Puzzled by the phrase "I don't give a rats ass!" How much could a rats ass cost? And wouldn't it be at least more than a fiddler's fart?... Is Carlos Beltran a Hall of Famer? It is company like this that make me wonder... Now that Muhammad Ali has passed - is Hugh Hefner the biggest icon left from the 1970's?... Heh heh... Whe I listen to the announcers of the Stanley Cup Final on TV - ever time I hear the name "Letang" - I think that really sounds like the title of a ZZ Top song... Heh heh...

1 comment:

  1. Beltran has had days when he seemed like a Hall of Famer, but I think he'll be a victim of the numbers system and will need to make it via the Veteran's Committee.

    ReplyDelete