Thursday, November 12, 2015

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Figured it out - Tom Brady is John Wick and Roger Goodell stole his car and killed his dog... I really enjoyed this photo of Queen Elizabeth... This Thanksgiving is President Obama going to ask us to talk about Obamacare around the dinner table again or is there another political hot button he'd like for us to ruin our holiday with?... People keep wondering how the Patriots will replace the productivity of RB Dion Lewis. I would expect them to use Julian Edelman and Danny Amanadola out of the backfield on 3rd down this Sunday...  Cool - Former Navy Seal breaks wingsuit distance record for a good cause... If Justin Beiber made a Christmas CD - I'd give it to people I hate as a gift... Interesting - what happens to your body during an ultra marathon... I keep thinking there's a skinhead couple out there who named their baby Hitler and now they are wondering why everyone wants to kill their child... Heh heh - Liberal Arts Education... Ronda Rousey is a -$1,900 favorite this Saturday vs Holly Holm. That means you'd have to risk $1,900 to win only $100... I agree that Greg Hardy is a horrible person but it bugs me that but many of the same sportswriters expressing outrage were silent when it came out that Philly sportswriter Bill Conlin was a child molester...

No comments:

Post a Comment