Thursday, October 22, 2015

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The best Twitter reactions to Joe Biden not running for President... If  you polled Star Wars geeks waiting in line for the new movie - how many would be able to tell you exactly what NASA stands for? Greater then 50% or less than 50%?... Heh heh... OK I'll say it! Those Louisville dancers / whores really weren't that great looking! No wonder Kentucky has been beating the Cardinals in recruiting... For Massachusetts residents looking to honor veterans this November... BTW - NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration (but you knew that didn't you)... Heh heh... OK I'll say it! I feel bad for the ESPN employees who have been let go but I'm disappointed the layoffs didn't include any on-air "talent"! There are quite a few I was hoping I'd never have to watch again... What will be the larger amount - the amount the NFL ends up fining Cam Heywood for honoring his dad who died of cancer or the amount the NFL will actually donate to cancer charities via their Pink October BS?...

No comments:

Post a Comment