Saturday, October 18, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The CDC (Center for Disease Control) since it is funded by Federal tax dollars really should be called the American Center for Disease Control. Yes I am advocating for a name change to ACDC... I agree that Keith Foulke does not get the credit he deserves for the Red Sox 2004 post season success... My Wu-Tang Clan name is Chris... ACDC - Dirty Diseases Done Dirt Cheap... The US is $40 trillion richer than China. $40 trillion!!... If I ever met Gwyneth Paltrow - I would tell her how much I loved her on Friends just to try and tick her off...  I've said this before but I'd love to see the Larry O'Brien NBA Championship Trophy be renamed as the Red Auerbach NBA Championship Trophy... Have to agree that the Vikings look like the real winners in the latest Percy Harvin trade... If you are interested I like Cal getting 7 points at home today vs UCLA... ACDC - For those About to Fight Ebola (We Salute You)...

1 comment:

  1. Harvin trade doesn't make all that much sense for Jets. Sure, he's a dynamic player, but he clearly wears out his welcome quickly and has a fairly significant injury risk going forward. Add in fact that Jets season is close to circling the drain and it's a silly trade. Say he's great and they win a couple more games than they might otherwise win. All that does is change their draft position from top five to early teens. Close to zero chance this changes them into a playoff team.

    ReplyDelete