Monday, May 26, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Now in order to win 95 games the Red Sox would have to go 75-38 the rest of the way. Good luck with that... Yesterday a bettor won $6.67 million on the Pick Six at Gulfstream. The cost of the winning ticket was $7,603 which means this was no casual bettor... Jimmy Kimmel's Celebrities Read Mean Tweets... "I went to my doctor and told him 'My penis is burning'. He said that means someone is talking about it" - Gary Shandling... Hollywood is so out of ideas it wouldn't surprise me to see Casablanca II: A Beautiful Friendship starring Aston Kutcher and Charlie Sheen... Ha ha - this was exactly how I felt about the Kayne West / Kim Kardashian wedding!... What would I do for a Klondike Bar? I guess go to the store and pay a buck and a half. That's what I'd do for a Klondike Bar.... Donald Sterling's favorite Christmas song? I'm Dreaming of a White Mistress... Everything science knows about hangovers and how to cure them... "A million Marines could not take Tarawa in a hundred years." Japanese admiral before the US Marines took the island in 3 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment