Friday, December 27, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

David Ortiz has a career 431 HR. You have to believe that he'd like to play long enough to get to 500. That should take 3 seasons but what if Boston only wants him for two? Would Ortiz seek his 500th HR elsewhere?... Good advice - 8 poker resolutions for the new year... I liked Zima - especially Orange Zima. There I said it! I can confess this because I am comfortable in my manliness... I agree that Michael Shannon's reading of the epic sorority letter was one of the best things of 2013... I hope you had a great Christmas knowing that Abe Vigoda is still alive... 10 historical figures you might not have thought had tattoos... This year saw the capture of Whitey Bulger. Could 2014 be the year the Hambuglar is finally brought to justice?... The 10 best hockey fights of 2013... Nothing like smoking a good cigar then going to watch an AHL hockey game... Santa painted into great works of art...

No comments:

Post a Comment