Monday, November 18, 2013

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- On drinking and peeing - the science of "breaking the seal"

- Getting rid of federal regulations - I always thought if I were elected to the Senate each week in office I would go through a year's worth of laws passed starting in say 1800. Then I would pick the law that was most out-dated and put forward a bill to get rid of that law. By the end of just one six-year term you'd clean up a lot of unnecessary laws (and have an excellent basis for a book)

- Interesting look at former Notre Dame star Tom Zbikowski now that he's out of football

- Heh heh - I'm definitely doing number 4

- Interesting profile of the guy who hoarded a billion dollars of Nazi looted worth of art 

- Awesome time-waster - the Rob Ford Soundboard

- This chart could also be labeled - why a Republican will be elected President in 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment