Monday, August 19, 2013

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Tao of Pauly reminds me of what a truly awesome song Jump Into the Fire by Nilsson is. One of the all-time great drum solos!

- Pretending to be a male to avoid traumatic insemination! Nature is really messed up sometimes. I mean even avoiding the traumatic insemination means these female insects still sometimes get stabbed in the back

- The Desert of Maine? Can't be that big of a tourist trap since I've never heard of it.

- Timeline of Genital Nicknames. Lots of good fantasy football team names in there.

- Good story on the life and death of Dan Roundfield

-  Separated at birth - Hillary Clinton and The Daily Show's John Hodgman

1 comment:

  1. The day the Hawks traded Dan for Cliff Levingston and Antoine Carr was devastating.

    I got to meet Dan Roundfield a couple of times. He was one of those guys who didnt need to let you know he played a little ball, the man had a life!

    ReplyDelete