Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If you've paid attention to this space for any length of time - you'll know that I'm a fan of the Patriots taking a chance with Tim Tebow. I think he gives them options on offense that no other team will have... The physics of Thor. I didn't know that Captain America could wield Thor's hammer - cool... In 1920 when Warren Harding promised a "return to normalcy" - the word "normalcy" didn't even exist in the dictionary.. Heh heh - party hard... 22 pretty cool facts... I'm convinced that A-Rod sold his Miami home knowing this steroids scandal was on the horizon. If I recall correctly A-Rod bought the home for $15 million but sold it for $30 million. Would the scandal have cost him a few million if he waited another month to sell?... Heh heh - NBA players read "Mean Tweets"... Tinker, Tailor, Sailor, Spy is such an under-rated movie. What a great cast...

No comments:

Post a Comment