Monday, March 18, 2013

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.

- Why don't woodpeckers get brain damage?

- Games of Thrones / Princess Bride mashup - very good!

- Awesome update on what Adrian Dantley is doing these days.

- WSOP champion Greg "Fossilman" Raymer arrested in prostitute sting. [Edit - initial reports were a male prostitute - that has now been changed to a female - maybe the hooker was just extra ugly?]

- Too late for Saint Patrick's Day but still interesting - 11 things you probably didn't know about Guinness.

3 comments:

  1. Chris, I don't think the story refers to male prostitution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 AM

    I ωas recommended this website by mу cousin.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web page - instant cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donald - the initial reports were a male prostitute. Strange that my link doesn't note the change. equally strange that now they specify a "female" prostitute

    http://www.cinemablend.com/pop/Professional-Poker-Player-Greg-Raymer-Arrested-Soliciting-Male-Prostitute-53680.html

    ReplyDelete