Saturday, March 02, 2013

Justified

Justified is one of my top 5 favorite shows of all-time. It is one of the few must see - can't miss shows on TV as far as I'm concerned (the others being Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Archer and Mad Men).

The problem has been that unlike my other favorite shows - there was no way to watch past episodes without buying the DVD's. That's changed as Amazon Prime has announced an exclusive deal to stream both Justified and The Shield. I just powered through a re-watching of Season One and Seasons, Two, Three and Four will be re-watched very soon.

As an aside - kudos to Amazon Prime. The main benefit to Amazon Prime is the free shipping but considering that buying the Justified DVD's alone would have almost equaled the $79 yearly fee - this news is a very welcome bonus as far as I'm concerned. As another aside - I never realized how much Raylan Givens enjoys ice cream. Almost every episode there's a reference to it or a shot of Raylan eating some. It's like the sugar cereals in Seinfeld.

No comments:

Post a Comment