Thursday, August 30, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I'm a bit of a political junkie but last night I skipped Condi Rice's speech and Paul Ryan's speech because Turner Classic Movies was showing Casablanca. I make no apologies. I have my priorities... Would Kendrys Morales be a good fit for the Red Sox? I'm kind of growing on the idea of bringing back Victor Martinez... If I was to give a speech at the RNC or DNC - I would randomly mention the names of states just to see if the delegates from those states jumped up and cheerer... Wow - just wow! Awesome photo of Saturn and its moon Titan... Pro Football Talk compared Tim Tebow's attitude to that of Buddy the Elf. I now cannot get that out of my head. What a great comparison... If they re-boot the Batman franchise - I hope they bring back Christian Bale as a villain. How cool and meta trippy would that be?...