Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

I hope you are having a great Valentine's Day. On this day in 1884 - Teddy Roosevelt's mother and wife both passed away. As you can see from his entry in his diary - it was not a good day for Teddy... Jimmy Kimmel really doesn't seem to like Jay Leno... I love David Ortiz but there is NO WAY the Red Sox offer David Ortiz arbitration next season. If they knew they would be paying over $14 million then I doubt they would have offered arbitration this year either... Heh heh - nursery rhymes as read by Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin...  In a person's life a split second can often do as much damage as a split atom... Just saying - I have never seen the movie The Bodyguard and God willing - I never will... I really want one of these - the new Tesla Model X SUV with gull wings.