Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.

Don Cherry's piano desk is awesome. I absolutely loved this.
The scale of Saturn. I love these items which give real-world examples of the scale of things.
Congressmen keep getting richer in a bad economy. Where's the outrage? Where's the legislation to prevent abuse of public trust for personal gain?
Time to trade Kevin Youkilis? Now that the Red Sox traded Jed Lowrie - I see this as very unlikely. If they do trade Youkilis for prospects - then it will be a cost cutting move designed to get the team under the luxury cap.
China moved ahead of Japan and Brazil passed the UK in terms of GDP in 2011. We live in a rapidly changing world.
Speaking of living in a rapidly changing world - here's a one ton 5MB hard drive from 1956. Today that amount of storage would fit in your pocket on a thumb drive.